A Fully Managed Solution
With Strategic Technology Management from SNS, you’ll never worry about costs because all your tech support services are included in one, reasonable monthly fee with no hourly add-ons.
A Different Kind of Partnership
Safe Network Solutions was founded in 2006 by native-Nashvillians who had a passion for IT and a desire to help others. From the moment we opened our doors, we wanted to be more than just “the IT guy”. We want long-term partnerships with our clients. We want to effect change beyond password resets and software glitches. We believe we have an opportunity to help you create a lasting legacy for your family, your employees, and our community.
Strategic Technology Management
Our Nashville-based Help Desk is ready to answer your call whenever you need help. With unlimited, 24×7 support available to your entire team, you’ll have access to the technical resources you need, when you need it, all without surprise bills or overtime charges. Best of all, we don’t use confusing tech jargon!
- Remote and On-Site Assistance
- 24/7, 365 Day Help Desk
- Parts Included
- iPhone and Android Support
Theft of personally identifiable information is a growing concern for small and medium businesses across the globe. With Safe Network Solutions, we provide a layered security approach to protect your data from prying eyes:
- Advanced AV / Malware Detection
- Intrusion Prevention and Advanced Web Content Filtering
- Systemic Hard Drive Encryption
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Automated backups reviewed daily
Data lives on your network. This data is vital to your day-to-day operations, decision making, and service delivery. In order to maximize your technology investment, we provide Strategic guidance throughout our engagement.
- Vendor Management – Let us deal with Comcast, Dell, Intuit, etc. on your behalf
- Professional Consulting – Technology advisement, solution engineering, and project management
- Technology Business Reviews – Review strengths and weaknesses in your network with a trusted partner
As systems become more intertwined, it’s essential to review best practices on a regular basis. With Safe Network Solutions, we review network configurations, firewall rules, group membership, eMail rules, and password policies regularly.
- Network Configurations and File Permissions
- Firewall Change Management
- Security Group Membership
- eMail Forwarding Rules
- Password Policies
- Technology continues to evolve rapidly. Solutions that were unthinkable 10 years ago are commonplace today. We have been leveraging cloud services (cloud-hosted Servers with AWS) for our clients since 2009, and with expertise in Azure, AWS, and Google technologies, we can help you navigate the confusing path to the cloud.
- Cloud SaaS Management
- Backup Solutions and Recovery Technologies
- Hosted Virtual Server Infrastructure
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Office 365 and G-Suite Administration
A partner you can count on.
We live-answer every call from our Nashville-based helpdesk, and we don’t outsource critical network functions to over-seas support teams like many of our competitors. Because no one is immune from an emergency, we stock loaner servers, desktops, switches, and firewalls for our clients.
If you’re tired of slow response times or being “nickel and dimed” from your current provider, give us a call.
While some technology providers ask how many computers you have and send over a price (seemingly out of thin air), we take a more deliberate approach to understanding your needs.
We begin every client engagement with a comprehensive infrastructure audit. This process allows us to identify strengths and weaknesses in your current infrastructure, and you’ll be armed with necessary information to make informed decisions about your technology partners. Click here to learn more!