Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Client satisfaction is our passion.
Safe Network Solutions has served Nashville-based businesses IT needs since 2006. Over the years we’ve matured in both our service operations as well as our focus on client satisfaction. Every client engagement is predicated on our 3 fundamental deliverables – our 3 uniques – every time.
1. Dedication to Flat-Fee Pricing
2. Creative Technology Solutions
3. Performance Guarantee
- We are a team built on trust, constructive in conflict, concise in commitment, and linked in accountability.
- We are a team intent on listening to others; working to understand their position / pain / need / expectations.
- We are a team humble in thought and confident in action.
- We are a team with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, personal growth, and desire for improvement.
- We are a team that is passionate about the right goals to the right degree at the right time for the right purpose in the right way.
By the Numbers
- Abdi Ahmed joined Safe Network Solutions in January 2017 and has become a great team member.
- Alan, President and CEO of SNS, built his career in the technology space after completing his degree in Engineering Science at Vanderbilt University.
- Ben Climer has been in the Service Team Lead and Solution Architect role for 5 years. His favorite aspect of SNS is the great team we have, which allows us to deliver excellent service to our clients.
- Dan Jones, a BBA graduate in Management from Lipscomb University, has successfully managed technical teams for over 10 years.
- Daniel Errico joined SNS in 2018 and has been a great addition to the support team. His favorite thing about SNS is the teamwork he experiences every day.
- Heather Vaughn is the Business Development Manager and has been in Healthcare Sales for over 10 years. Heather’s favorite aspect of SNS is the family atmosphere.
- Jaimie Bennett was raised in Nashville, TN and started with Safe Network Solutions in January of 2019. She has an energetic personality and always sees the best in those around her.
- Jason Harbison is the SNS Service Desk Manager and the Project Team Lead and has been with SNS for 4 years. He is an Army veteran and has been in the Information Field for over 20 years.
- Ryan Smith is the SNS Account Manager and Hiring Manager and has been working in the MSP space for his entire career. Originally from the Detroit area of Michigan, Ryan moved out to California and lived just off Hollywood Boulevard for a year before coming to Nashville.
Join Our Team
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Read about our culture in the job postings below and see if you’re a fit!
Committed to Service